This book was written by Brad Lomenick, CEO of Catalyst, and it releases in just a few hours on Tuesday April 16th. This is a must read and a requirement for every leader who wants to have lasting influence creating change in this and the next generation.
The Catalyst Leader is a must read for the next generation of influencers. Brad provides practical application for leaders at all levels to lead well and lead now. — John C. Maxwell, Co-founder, Catalyst
What is the Catalyst Leader about?
The Catalyst Leader lays out for us the eight essentials necessary as leaders to create lasting change in this generation. We have a lot of leadership books that teach theory. What we really need is practical answers and solutions. The Catalyst Leader delivers as a practical guide for leaders and aspiring leaders.
Spoiler Alert: Your Leadership Will Never Be The Same
The Catalyst Leader is packed with a combination of candid interviews with thought leaders, research with the core leadership community, and overall leadership best practices. A rising generation of leaders need to be equipped for the task of leadership.
What we learn with the eight essentials is a catalyst leader must be the following:
- Called by God to leadership and willing to seek his will
- Authentic and humble, becoming influential rather than impressive
- Passionate about God, committed to developing a heart for the creator
- Capable and determined, working harder than anyone on the team
- Courageous when the time comes to take a leap
- Principled in every decision made, unwilling to compromise for convenience
- Hopeful despite challenges, believing God can do what we cannot
- Collaborative, drawing on the strength of others and sharing praise
Purchase a copy for yourself or an aspiring leader that you know here!